It’s almost time to go back to school which means it’s time to go shopping for all the things that will personalize your college experience. Target is your one-stop shop, with dorm room essentials, cool technology, groceries, personal care items and much more.
This post is sponsored by Target and features 3 ways to save money with your TargetREDcard. Below are links to the items you want.
One more thing, if you are like me, you will want this wish list to get started.
Use this savings guide for 3 great ways to save at Target!
1. Save 15% with Advanced Purchases
Avoid the lines and use College Order Pick Up. This advanced online ordering service saves you 15% on your purchase.
Follow this link to get started with advance ordering at Target and save 15% on your purchase.
2. Save up to 50% on Clearance
Save up to 50% on clearance items at Target. Here are a few links to dorm room essentials.
- Storage and Organization link
- Bedding, Bed Skirts, and Decorative Pillows link
- Dorm Kitchenette link
- Beauty, Health, and Personal Care link
Use the banner or links in this post to begin saving on clearance priced items.
3. Buy everything with your Target REDcard debit or credit account and save an additional 5%. If you do not have a card already, here are just a few of the many perks.
- Save 5% on Starbucks inside Target stores
- Save 5% on Top Deals of the Week
- Save 5% on specialty gift cards for travel, restaurants, movie tickets, and more.
- Save an additional 5% on all clearance items.
Sign up for your TargetREDcard account using my exclusive banner below.
Want to see more posts like this? Consider supporting this blog.
Note: Shopping at Target using the links and advertisements above will support this blog financially. Thank you for your support, Carjie
Carjamin Scott can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and you can follow her on twitter @scottcarjie.