Follow my journey. I’m glad you are here.
10 fun facts about me…
- I was born and raised in Chicago, IL.
- I’m a Black second generation American. My mom is African American and from the United States. My father is from Manila, Philippines.
- I am the oldest sibling and I have the most unique name of them all.
- As a child, I loved writing short stories and reading Goosebumps books.
- I was a soloist for the Little Angels Choir and sang at The Art Institute, Merchandise Mart, and several churches.
- I was elected most likely to be President in high school.
- My husband and I are Northerners but met in the South.
- I am a wife and mom.
- I love karaoke.
- I started this blog to build relationships. I hope I am able to connect with you.
To remain connected with everything I have going on, please subscribe.