I am working towards creating success for myself and my community. Follow my journey and become inspired. I’m glad you are here.
11 fun facts about me…
- I was born and raised in Chicago, IL.
- I’m a second generation American. My mom is African American and my father is Chinese and Filipino.
- I am the oldest sibling and I have the most unique name of them all.
- As a child, I loved writing short stories and reading Goosebumps books.
- I was a soloist for the Little Angels Choir and sang at The Art Institute, Merchandise Mart, and several churches.
- I was elected most likely to be President in high school.
- I’m the first in my family to graduate college.
- My husband and I are Northerners but met in the South, Memphis, TN.
- I am a mom.
- I love karaoke.
- My mantra is “Everything I learn I teach,” I believe that education helps us to thrive and we all have something to teach and learn from one another.
To remain connected with everything I have going on, please subscribe.